Pencil Painting Network

For all artists who love to paint with all kind of pencils like colored pencils, watercolor pencils, graphite, pastel pencils and so on.

Summer ATC Trade

Gerri

Re: Summer ATC Trade

Post  Gerri on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:40 pm

Everyone's done some really nice ATC's!

Joanie, I've posted a small tutorial under PPN Important News regarding how to post pictures in the forums...'How to Post a Picture in a Topic or Discussion'.

My Gallery: http://artwithpencils-gerri.blogspot.com/[i]

Joanie

Post  Joanie on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:41 pm

Gerri wrote:Everyone's done some really nice ATC's!

Joanie, I've posted a small tutorial under PPN Important News regarding how to post pictures in the forums...'How to Post a Picture in a Topic or Discussion'.

thanks Gerri - I used it as a reference when trying to post the picture. But on the part where you have 3 options (a,b & c) that is not what comes up on my screen. Instead of those options, it tells me I have to log in.......then when I log in, it keeps going in a loop telling me to log in. Very weird. Everyone else seems to be able to post okay. I'm using Google Chrome, could that be the problem?
    MaryEllen

Post  MaryEllen on Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:31 am

Don't think so, Joanie. I'm using Chrome also, and mine posted okay.

Gerri

Post  Gerri on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:14 am

I'm using Chrome as well. Try this Joanie, go here: ( http://www.servimg.com/?918192), make sure the box that says log me in automatically is ticked, try logging in using the same email address and password as you use on the forum here. If you can't log in I'm not sure how to do it manually from the servimg site, I can't see a account creation section, although you're supposed to be able to according to the help here. You should have had an account there created automatically from this forum. Maybe, for some reason it wasn't activated, when I first joined and uploaded an image I got an email from servimg, but I don't have it anymore, so I can't check it out. Maybe, if you try to log in, and don't have an account, it will then let you create one. Make sure you use the same email address as you used here.

Hope this works.

My Gallery: http://artwithpencils-gerri.blogspot.com/[i]
    AngelaSchingeck

Post  AngelaSchingeck on Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:18 am

Here's my ATC from Iris. I love it!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:33 pm